Organic Coconut Oil For Skin Care
Organic coconut oil for skin care is a healthy and beneficial way to care for the skin. Therefore, Lynese’s Bath Products, LLC uses this ingredient whenever possible to create healthy and high-quality organic coconut oil products. However, this is probably not the first time that you have heard about using organic coconut oil for skin care. So, why does coconut oil for skin work so well? Let us share some properties that make this edible plant grease so great for your skin! Although very similar, there are some unique organic coconut oil soap benefits available.
- Deep Penetration – One of the most unique aspects of using organic coconut oil for skin care is that it penetrates the skin deeply. Because of this, it can help prevent and reduce scarring caused by stretch marks, discoloration, and sunburn. In fact, research shows that coconut oil is a mild sunscreen blocking about 20% of the suns ultra-violet rays.
- Improves Blood Circulation – Coconut oil is very beneficial for improving blood flow. Because of this, it is capable of easing pain and swelling caused by inflammation. Then too, it can provide sunburn relief and reduce the cause of itching caused by inflammation and dry skin.
- Moisturizer – Coconut oil has a unique fatty acid profile – capric, caprylic, and lauric acid. Although known for being a light oil with a really low melting point, Dr. Axe reports that coconut oil helps the skin stay moist due in part to the saturated fats preventing moisture from being loss through skin pores. And as a result, coconut oil help smooth and moisturize the skin leaving an even tone.
- Antimicrobial – A microbe includes bacteria, fungus, and viruses. The three fatty acids found in coconut oil is capable of removing all three. Therefore, coconut oil is a highly regarded antimicrobial. In fact, it can help heal and prevent microbial infections not only on the skin, but also internally.
- Antibacterial – As an antimicrobial, using organic coconut oil for skin care can reduce body odor and prevent the formation of new bacteria throughout the day. In this way, a person can stay fresher longer.
- Antifungal – As an antifungal, you can use organic coconut oil for skin care to relieve dry and problemed skin. Therefore, you can find relief from eczema, psoriasis, dandruff. and other fungal related skin conditions.
- Antiviral – As an antiviral, you can reduce the risk of getting the common cold by washing your hands with our 100% Organic Coconut Oil Soap. In addition, you can reduce the symptoms of or prevent the cause of other viral-related skin conditions like “cold sores.” A cold sore is also known as a fever blister. But, regardless of the name, it is a viral infection.
Using organic coconut oil for skin care is a great way to remove bacteria from the skin while hydrating the skin. It can help relieve, prevent, and heal damaged dry skin. And lastly, as a deep penetrating oil that increases blood circulation, it reinvigorates both you and your skin. In fact, using organic coconut oil products on the skin may even help us lose weight.
You can shop for coconut oil skin care products in our online store. Thank you for reading about organic coconut oil for skin care.